Are you a pro-active, creative thinker who can take complex, technology talk and turn it into compelling content? Are you a natural storyteller, able to effortlessly guide and inspire your audience? Can you build confidence with our clients whilst delivering stand-out, targeted messaging?
Your words could drive the next big thing in tech!
Bright is on the lookout for a versatile content exec experienced in writing ads, social posts, blogs and website content for SaaS, Cloud, FinTech and other tech products and services in B2B. As the top agile marketing consultancy in London, we work at the sharp end of B2B marketing, with high-growth tech and consulting firms who keep us busy. We’re looking for someone who enjoys being challenged and getting their head around complex technology, business and software solutions.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Writing compelling copy and content for a range of assets and clients
- Crafting stand-out social posts and adverts across different channels
- Creating copy for landing pages and eye-catching website banners
- Writing emails and LinkedIn connection messages that drives sales
- Providing clear user guidance for apps, online calculators and websites
- Writing blog posts, eBooks and white papers to turn clients into thought leaders
- Expertly proofreading copy written by clients and other Bright team members
- Advising the team on what makes for a powerful call-to-action
- Working one-on-one with our designer to form a strong Creatives team
- Managing copywriting projects across different client accounts
- Discussing project requirements with the account manager and client
Essential skills we’re looking for:
- 2 years’ copywriting experience with a great portfolio to back it up
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural writing skills with a passion for storytelling
- Knowledge of emerging tech in B2B and a keen interest in learning more
- Experience working with a designer to help bring copy and content to life
- Confidence in sharing and brainstorming ideas, discussing projects and explaining creative thinking and rationale
- Creative thinking is a must! Our clients love new ideas, and so do we!
- Strong proofreading skills with extensive knowledge of English grammar
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
- A cool head in stressful situations with the ability to problem solve quickly
Join our Bright team and benefit from:
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Remote working with monthly team meet-ups
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual Bright day off at Christmas
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal career training and growth budget
- Mentoring programme
Ready to join our creative team?