Project Management focused marketing manager
Experienced marketing manager – remote, flexible role.
About the job
Are you a pro-active, marketing go-getter who enjoys getting under the bonnet of complex, technology projects and services? We’re looking for an experienced marketeer to join our Bright team to deliver strategic marketing projects and creative campaigns that drive results for our clients.
You will thrive in a high energy, consulting environment demonstrating high levels of professionalism, creativity and attention to detail. The role includes a diverse range of marketing activities – project managing across strategic marketing projects, creative marketing campaigns, digital & social media management, running events, content creation and reporting on success.
With at least five years’ experience, you should have a keen interest in B2B marketing and agile ways of working with a focus on delivering results. You will be willing to roll your sleeves up and have a go at all elements of the marketing mix.
Bright is a world leading B2B agile marketing consultancy at the sharp end of marketing and communications practice, working with tech and professional service firms. We are a small team of marketing experts working as a cross functional team bringing together our five capability areas including strategy, content and communications, demand generation, data & analytics and creative services to deliver outstanding work. Working at Bright means support, inspiration, and flexibility – and countless opportunities to grow and learn. We do things a little differently at Bright… join us today and become the next Bright pioneer.
Role in a nutshell
- Project and account management across multiple accounts, working with the team to deliver on agreed outputs on time and in budget
- Strong communication and stakeholder management ability
- Confident use of Martech and proactively suggesting new ways of working
- Rigorous quality standards across all outputs
- Analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of projects and campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and proof-reading skills/attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to work on multiple projects concurrently as part of a cross functional team
Experience and skills:
- >5 years of B2B marketing experience – agency or consultancy experience an advantage
- An understanding of agile marketing and ways of working with a passion for cross functional team working
- Collaborative with a cool head in stressful situations and the ability to problem solve
- Data driven and curious to dig beyond vanity metrics and drive continual improvement
- Marketing tools experience (CRMs, marketing automation, etc)
- A good understanding of (and active interest in) the technology and consultancy space
- Wants to be part of a small dynamic business
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Flexible working available
- Hybrid role – London office days (twice a week) and regular collaboration days
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual Bright day off at Christmas
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal training budget
- Mentoring programme
Salary banding £32k – 42k
Have we caught your attention?