About the job
Are you a pro-active, marketing go-getter who enjoys getting under the bonnet of complex, technology projects and services? We’re looking for an experienced digital marketeer to join our Bright team to deliver strategic marketing projects and creative campaigns that drive results for our clients.
Bright is a pioneering consultancy, world leaders in B2B agile marketing strategy. We create and deliver strategic projects and creative campaigns focused on using continual improvement to drive business outcomes for our clients.
Our clients range from very big to high growth scaleups who are targeting a variety of industries with technology as the common denominator. We are committed to delivering high quality work and get our kicks from seeing our clients succeed. Bright fosters a growth culture and we are a close-knit team with a commitment to agile ways of working and a passion for good food and lively debates.
Role in a nutshell
We are looking for someone to do the following key tasks:
- Manage and optimise engagement on social media channels and through advertising
- Designing, running and reporting on A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Ability to create simple graphics for ads (using Canva or Adobe)
- Data management, review and cleansing
- Management of social profiles on behalf of clients, posting out and engaging with followers on LinkedIn and other channels
- Updating web page and creating web site landing pages using CMS such as WordPress
- Optimising landing pages and user funnels
- A self-starter who is keen to learn how to use martech tools effectively and proactively suggest improvements in how we work
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard
- Working with the team to deliver reporting and highlight insights across accounts
- Demonstrating our value by reporting status as well as analysis, interpretation and presentation of results
It will be a bonus but not essential if you have:
- Marketing tools experience (CRM such as HubSpot, Google Suite, Hotjar, SEMRush etc.)
- A good understanding of (and active interest in) the technology and consultancy space
- SEO and AdWords experience
- Some work experience ideally in an agency or consulting environment
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Flexible working available
- Hybrid role – London office days (twice a week) and regular collaboration days
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual Bright day off at Christmas
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal training budget
- Mentoring programme
Have we caught your attention? Please share your CV.