Are you a pro-active, creative thinker? We’re looking for a change and marketing communications manager to join the Bright team supporting on transformation and marketing projects to craft compelling comms strategies and content that inspires people to change their behaviours.
You will thrive in an agile thinking marketing consultancy environment demonstrating quick reactions, high levels of professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail.
With at least 3 years’ change comms experience, ideally in the tech sector you should have a keen interest in marketing and agile ways of working with a focus on delivering results.
Bright is a world leading B2B agile marketing consultancy at the sharp end of marketing and communications practice, working with tech and professional service firms.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Collaborate with project and business stakeholders to define goals, benefits and understanding expectations then working with the Bright team to create a solution that aligns to their programme goals
- Develop and enable effective deployment of comprehensive stakeholder maps and audience personas
- Facilitate messaging, content, and strategy workshops to help our clients create compelling communication programmes
- Plan and deliver creative, engaging change communication campaigns
- Quality control across entire projects to ensure delivery is consistent
- Setting standards, championing agile working practice, and building IP through frameworks and processes
- Work with client comms teams to ensure alignment of activity with other comms strategies and plans
- Working across the other Bright capability teams to successfully deliver projects at pace
- Support creative services with all things comms at Bright including strategy, creative ideation, briefing and management of all comms and content production (written, video and digital)
- Completing audits to help identify where there are gaps in existing strategies and map theses to audience personas and change journeys
Essential skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in change and/or internal communication roles
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication with strong proofreading skills
- Understanding of change management and communication principles and methodologies
- Comfortable synthesising complex data to create compelling ideas and identify business value
- Collaborative with a cool head in stressful situations and the ability to problem solve
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, enjoys relationship building and able to engage senior leaders
- Proactively assessing the effectiveness of projects and campaigns — making changes and improvements where necessary
- Creative thinking is a must! Our clients love new ideas, and so do we!
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
- A cool head in stressful situations with the ability to problem solve quickly
Join our Bright team and benefit from:
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Remote working with monthly team meet-ups
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual Bright day off at Christmas
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal career training and growth budget
- Mentoring programme