Are you a pro-active, communications and marketing go-getter who enjoys creative problem solving and turning technological information into engaging content and communications?
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing and Communication Executive to join the Bright team to support and deliver strategic marketing and communications projects whilst honing your consulting skills.
You will thrive in a consultancy environment demonstrating high levels of professionalism, creativity and attention to detail. The role includes a diverse range of marketing and communications activities, including digital & social media comms, content creation, data insights and reporting on success.
With at least two years’ marketing and/or communications experience including B2B, you will have a focus on delivering results. You will be willing to roll your sleeves up and have a go at all elements of the marketing communications mix.
Bright is the world leader in agile marketing. We’re at the sharp end of B2B marketing and communications, working with leading tech & professional services firms, architecting and delivering exciting creative communications campaigns and marketing projects. Based in the heart of London with a high energy growth culture of collaboration and learning; driven by exploration and the determination to deliver results through testing, learning and building on success for our clients.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Delivery of communication plans, copywriting and content creation to engage internal & external audiences
- The day-to-day management of social media channels including crafting stand-out social posts and managing adverts for Bright and our clients
- Comms & content support including project management, reporting & client comms and management
- Supporting with proposition development, content strategy, change comms and messaging projects
- SEO and creative input across content formats
- Learning consulting skills and crafting briefs with the Bright team and our clients to define comms & content requirements
Essential skills we’re looking for:
- 2 years’ experience in comms & content and/or copywriting, preferably B2B in a tech firm or consultancy / agency
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication and strong proofreading skills with extensive knowledge of English grammar
- Critical thinker comfortable researching and synthesising complex data to create compelling ideas and identify business value
- Strong communications skills, using systems and tools effectively to build team and client relationships
- Self-starter who can use research and data to back up recommendations and outputs
- Proactively assessing the effectiveness of comms activities and content – making changes and improvements where necessary
- Creative thinking is a must. Our clients love new ideas, and so do we!
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
- A cool head under pressure with the ability to problem solve quickly
- IT tools knowledge – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have an active interest in the Tech sector
Join our Bright team and benefit from:
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Hybrid working – minimum 1 day per week in London office
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual Bright time off at Christmas
- Regular socials and team building
- Personal career training and growth budget
- Mentoring programme