Change Comms: Digital, but not only
BRANDING AND ASSET CREATION
Of course, change doesn’t have to be digital. It can be a change of direction, location, focus or management. All of these things will cause disruption, but if the communication around them is done correctly then you can minimise the pain and maximise the benefits.
• Working to develop the comms strategy for your Change Programme, defining the key messages and tone from the outset.
• Developing a brand and supporting visual assets to deliver instant impact and engage employees from the start.
• Drafting employee communications, ensuring the message and tone is concise, consistent and engaging.
• Creation of digital assets, including online portals, content and strategy for collaboration tools and internal social channels.
• Creation of video assets, including animation, to engage your audience and support your communications.