The buying process has evolved over the last decade putting increasing pressure on us as B2B marketers to ensure we have a robust, high performance strategy in place for our social platforms. Working with our sales team, it’s essential we’re standing out, engaging our prospects and building meaningful relationships – especially in an increasingly crowded social landscape.
There is after all more to social selling then just liking a comment or posting an update…
Join our social selling experts, Chloe and Pete, in this high intensity session to unpick:
- The attraction of social selling
- How to continue the conversation across multiple channels
- Why content schedules are a must
- How to mould your B2B buyer journey to win the business
- The rules of success when it comes to acquisition and retention
Has this piqued your interest in learning more about agile marketing? Check out our resources or sign up for future bootcamp events.